Sunday 24 April 2011

Moodboard


Above is my moodboard for my production. As you can see they're 9 characters on it and this is the amount of actors/actresses that I would ideally like to use in my short film because their appearances are what I had in mind for my characters to look like. I have also included items of clothing which I have in mind for them to wear, as well as props which I will be using. For example, situated to the left are three judges which have a pen and paper near them plus a jug and a glass of water. This is because these are the props I want to use when I am shooting their part. Little details such as the butterflies and the balloons are not directly related to my media coursework, however I used them in my moodboard because I feel they represent the 'fantasy' story that my opening portrays, the idea that in the end she will make it. The lottery balls are also not directly related, but represent the idea of luck, it is by pure chance that the main character is not at the auditions and they others are, but will her luck change? Furthermore, I have included some of the filming equipment I will be using in my piece, a video camera, and a tripod. Lastly, the top left of the moodboard shows the weather. Obviously I can not plan what the weather will be like on the day, however if I was able to, I would like their to be a rainbow, as this too represents a fantasy and the idea of the girl eventually for-filling her dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment